Initial assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan to develop objective outcome-based goals.
Individual, Group and Family Psychotherapy
Psychological counseling focused on achieving outcome based goals established in the treatment plan.
Plan of Care Review
Quarterly review of progress toward goals and assess current symptoms and functioning. This is used to set new goals or discharge planning.
Neurocognitive and emotional testing can improve diagnostic clarity, assist with differential diagnosis, and improve prognosis by ensuring that the treatment plan approach identified is relevant to the clarified diagnosis.
Recommendations for ongoing stability and maintenance of functioning.
- Depression, anxiety, withdrawal, agitation, grief, bereavement, confusion, memory loss
- Hallucinations, delusions
- Non-compliance with rehabilitation program
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Schizoaffective disorder